This Playboy Pie is a super EASY to make icebox pie that includes pineapple and Cool Whip but it is oh so GOOD! It is the perfect thing for you and your kiddos to whip up for that hard-working, beautiful woman in your house!
The Story behind the Playboy Pie
This recipe comes from Juana, Arturo’s Mom and we have no idea how it got its name. It is a pretty funny name, to me, to come from my sweet mother-in-law! However, it is one of our favorites that she makes and it is so easy to put together, that I can even do it!
Two More Easy, but Impressive Recipes to Make on Mother’s Day
The first one up is our New Mexico Quiche. This one is a show stopper and is pretty simple.
This recipe does call for a homemade pie crust. However, you can always use a premade one from the freezer section.
The next one on the list is a Grilled Steak Ensalada with Green Chili Ranch Dressing.
This is super simple and a little different, but it is oh so good!!
Notes and Tips on the Recipe
- This pie needs a little time to set. So, make ahead at least 2 hours.
- Make sure you drain the pineapple.
- You can make your own graham cracker crust for this pie, but to make it even easier we used a pre-made crust.
- Cool Whip
- Lemon juice
- Crushed pineapple
- Eagle Brand Milk
How to make the Easy Playboy Pie
Toast the pecans.
Mix the Eagle Brand milk, lemon juice, drained pineapple, and Cool Whip.
Then fold in the toasted pecans.
Pour into a graham cracker crust and place in the refrigerator to set.
- 1 Cool Whip
- 6 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 can eagle brand milk sweetened condensed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, plus some for topping toasted
- Toast the pecans.
- Mix the Cool Whip, lemon juice, pineapple, and the eagle brand milk.
- Then fold in the toasted pecans.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust and place in the refrigerator to set.