We love ground beef and we love Italian sausage. This recipe is the best of both worlds! This Italian Ground Beef Sausage is super easy to make and is very versatile.
How we use the Italian Ground Beef Sausage
- We make an easy spaghetti and kick it up by seasoning our ground beef with this Italian Beef Sausage recipe. For the easy spaghetti, we use this recipe for the beef and top it with a jar of our favorite premade spaghetti sauce. Super simple dinner that still has a touch of homemade.
- You can also batch cook this. Season and brown two pounds at once and use half for “Easy Spaghetti” and the next night make our Italian Beef Sausage and Veggie Pizza.
- We also use it in our Cowgirl’s Minestrone Soup.
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper
- Ground beef
How to make the Italian Ground Beef Sausage
Place the beef in a bowl.
Measure all spices into the bowl with the beef and Mix with your hands.
Brown in skillet.
Use in place of any Italian Sausage and enjoy!
Italian Ground Beef Sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4/ tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper or more if you like a little spice
- Place the beef in a bowl.
- Add all spices and mix with your hands.