This Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Taco recipe is super easy and totally delicious. This recipe uses a flank steak. Flank steak has amazing beef flavor and when cooked slow in the crock pot for 4 hours it is fork-tender.
Tips on Cooking our Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- If you can’t find Flank Steak you can substitute a Strip Steak.
- These tacos are delicious wrapped in a corn tortilla or a flour tortilla.
Dishes that you can pair these tacos with
Salt & Pepper
White wine vinegar
How to make the Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos
In a bowl whisk together the Chile powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil , minced garlic, white wine vinegar and beef broth.
Place the flank steak in the crock pot and pour the mixture over the top.
Cook on high for 4 hours.
When ready to eat shred the meat and serve with tortillas and all the fixings.
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs Flank steak
- 1 tsp Chile powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- In a bowl whisk together the Chile powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil , minced garlic, white wine vinegar, and beef broth.
- Place the flank steak in the slow cooker and pour the mixture over the top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- When ready to eat shred the meat and serve with tortillas and all the fixings.
Our prefered choice of Chile powder is Bueno Chile. It is truly the best red chile powder straight from New Mexico.
(Disclaimer – This post has affliate links)