I have a passion for food, farming, ranching, and telling the story of American agriculture.
As a professional photographer, I know the power of storytelling through photographs and believe a good photo is worth its weight in gold. Through my 10 year career as a portrait photographer, I have learned how to use light and composition to create a beautiful image.
With my food blog, Cooking with the Cowboy, I share our family’s ranching lifestyle and recipes that Arturo and I cook in our home kitchen. Over the last 4 years, I have learned how to style food with minimal props to show the true beauty of the food. My style is clean and crisp, using all-natural light.
I would like to offer product photography services to those agriculture-based businesses that are selling products from the farm directly to the consumer.
The process for a remote product photography shoot is pretty simple and straight forward.
- The first step is a short consulutation with me, in which I will gather information aobut your product, your farm and your story.
- After the consulutation, I will create a proposal for your remote styled product shoot.
- With the approval of the proposal, an agreement will be signed and a 50% deposit will be required.
- Then you will ship me your product and I will take it from there, using the agreed styled shoot ideas.
- After the shoot is complete, I will edit the files and they will be placed in an online gallery. You will be able to download all of the photos after the balance is paid in full. You will have full rights to the photos for all your marketing efforts.
I have created a set of four different packages that will fit any marketing budget, as well as some extra services such as recipe development. Please reach email me for the full package list.